Supervision training is a whole day of training for managers only. Supervision is an essential requirement of the EYFS 2014, however, there has been little support and training available. I can show you how successful supervision can motivate your team, delegate responsibilities, and keep children safe, ultimately saving you time! I’ll give you easy-to-use templates that you can successfully implement in your own setting.
The aims of the course are:
• To realise the positive outcomes of staff supervision.
• To learn the different types of supervision.
• To learn how supervision can safeguard children.
• To discuss the history of supervision and safeguarding.
• To discuss formats of successful supervision.
Knowing your staff well and regularly having structured supervisions can cement the central ethos of your setting. Improved communication between you and your team helps to build a cohesive way of working, where staff roles and responsibilities are clear. This will result in children being more effectively safeguarded. Useful handouts will also save you time and help you deliver effective supervisions.